Thinking about...

Monday, December 22, 2008

frenz[blackedition]!?

This post is dedicated to the backstabbing-bastards we called friends!?
Have you ever been betrayed
I have, and this is my story
This is a story of betrayal
A story about trust
A story with no happy ending
There was a friend.A friend who I thought was a true friend
We shared secrets
Secrets,Secrets that should not be shared
We promise to keep those secrets to our graves
Yet promises can be broken by betrayal

No one sholud ever knew
But somehow they knew
hmm...how could this happen??
I don't know,maybe just maybe the so called friend told..
hmm...
That was my assumption
(logically by the mind but my heart just won't believe)

I became paranoid-afraid
So, I don't trust no one anymore
As trust can be a deception
Trust can be betrayal

My friend and I are still friends
I'm not telling you to stop believe, to stop trusting
But a little paranoia won't hurt you...(will it??)
haha...
So, be careful when trusting someone.
As betrayal is common in this world

(trust issue is still a problem to me)
Still the wound is starting to heal!?

'maafkanlah aku jika aku tersalah kata'



I thought that I could always count on you,
I thought that nothing could become between us two.
We said as long as we would stick together,
We’d be alright,
We’d be ok.
But I was stupid
And you broke me down
I’ll never be the same again.

I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every blessing that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

When the tables turn again,
You’ll remember me my friend,
You’ll be wishing I was there for you.
I’ll be the one you’ll miss the most,
But you’ll only find my ghost.
As time goes by,
You’ll wonder why,
You’re all alone.

So thank you for showing me,
That best friends can not be trusted,
And thank you for lying to me,
Your friendship and good times we had you can have them back.

So thank you, for lying to me,
So thank you, for all the times you let me down
So thank you, for lying to me,
So thank you, your friendship you can have it back

-Simple Plan,Thank You-

2 comments:

AkMaR said...

Salam...
Oohh...
Ini post sgt menyedihkan lorrhhh....

Anonymous said...

Ada hikmah dr Allah di sebalik Dia mempertemukan kita dgn org yg salah. :)